Sharon also specialises in:
- Rural properties: 12 years of Victorian country experience, working with developers and surveyors for subdivisions of farm properties, sales of large farms inclusive of bores, grazing licences and machinery and livestock;
- First Home Owners: the scheme was first introduced when her business was operating and she has completed hundreds of applications.
- Overseas transactions: Sharon’s experience with investors has given her a strong knowledge foreign acquisitions and sales, particularly in regard to the highrises of the Gold Coast.
- Women securing a property portfolio: Sharon has bought and sold 12 properties as a single woman since she was 19 and loves to give guidance and assist women who also want to take the plunge and buy on their own.
In addition to Buying or Selling Real Estate
Sharon’s property law experience is particular in transactions such as:
- Purchasing off the plan land Contracts – both house and land packages and Community Title Scheme developments
- Registration and Lodgement of Subdivisions
- Preparation of Related Party Contracts with relevant Statutory Declaration documents